Friday, April 2, 2010

Poor Easter Bunny...

Today after Matt got home from work we headed to the mall to see the Easter Bunny, which Logan was excited about, until he saw the Easter Bunny. Cue big ol' freak out. He reacted the same last year, but this year he was ok with Santa so I thought maybe he was old enough to try the Easter Bunny again, but no dice, in defense of Logan I can understand why the Easter Bunny is a little freaky.

Ava on the other hand just sat on the Easter Bunny's lap like it was no big deal. So we still got a picture of Ava and the bunny for her first Easter. As we were leaving I said poor Easter bunny, I think you scared him with your crying and screaming Logan, so the rest of the night we kept hearing Logan say poor Easter Bunny. I think he was a little concerned whether or not he was still going to get an Easter Basket after the whole debacle.

After we got home we colored Easter eggs, which Logan loved, he wanted to do more, but only had a dozen, but we are going to do some tomorrow so he was happy with that and went of to bed. Busy day tomorrow but it should be fun!


and some I took



Egg Coloring Fun


No comments:

Post a Comment