Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy 6 Months Ava!!!

Wow, I can not believe that she is six months, half a year, half way to 1, already. This time 6 months ago we were in recovery snuggling with our fresh out of the oven baby girl. It really does go so much faster with your second. What an incredible six months we have had with her, she is truly a joy and the perfect addition to our family. I am very excited to see what the next six months brings us, but I know next time I turn around she is going to be a year old.

Here is our BIG 6 month old who is now 18 lbs 4 oz (she was 8 lbs 4.5 oz at birth so she has gained 10 lbs!) and is 28 inches!

(and reason 426 that I love my new sink, we can bathe Ava in it and not mess with that whale tub thing anymore! She LOVED taking a bath in the new sink)

No comments:

Post a Comment