Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday At Mom's House

Me and the kids headed out bright and early to my Mom's because Matt had to go down to the city for his conference and I had to by on the ice at 10am (after being at the rink until 8 the night before). My legs our now Jello from all the skating, but I know it's just making me stronger so it's all good. So the kids got to spend the day at Grandma's and I got some help with the kiddos so that was nice. Matt ended up getting out of the conference earlier than he thought he would today so he came out and had dinner with us, after dinner we headed over to Raceway Woods by my Mom's house and went for a walk. This walk just about killed my hip, probably not the best thing to do after two days of intensive skating on my bad hip, I thought Matt was going to have to carry me out of the woods, it was bad. Logan had fun though exploring the woods, and Ava took a little nap in her stroller. It was a nice night for it, to bad I couldn't enjoy it more, this hip injury is getting old fast! Here are some pictures of our walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment