Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fun Day

We headed to gymnastics nice and early this morning (boy does that bring back memories) of course I had Ava in tow since Matt is at a sci-fi convention. Needless to say Saturday mornings are very busy at the gym and chasing Ava around was not fun. After gymnastics we headed home packed up the van and headed out to my Mom's. She was going to watch the kids while I skated and then watch them again when Matt and I went to a friends birthday party, but skating got canceled so I ended up just hanging around at my Mom's with the kids. My sister watched them for a big so my Mom and I could run to the store, which was nice.

My Mom bought Ava this little feeding set and a new outfit for her dolly. Ava must of sat and played with the doll and the feeding set for a half hour or more, she is such a little mommy, I love it!


Matt met me at my Mom's and then we headed over to our friends house to help her celebrate the big 3-0. It was a very nice party with good eats and good wine, can't complain there!

No comments:

Post a Comment