Saturday, November 6, 2010

Baby Shower and Shopping!

I went to a baby shower for one of my step-cousins, wife today with my Mom and Sister. It was a nice shower and she is having a girl so Ava's rein as the only girl in the last 18 years on that side of the family is over haha.

After the shower we did some shopping out in Naperville where we were, hit the mall and Target and did some Christmas shopping and scored Ava's Halloween costume for next year, a garden gnome. I almost got that one of her this year and when I saw it at our Target for 75% off I wanted to get it, but they didn't have the bigger size, but this Target did so we are all set for next year.

Matt held down the fort all day and everyone was in once piece when I got home. They played outside today and went to the park, a fun day with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment