Monday, November 29, 2010

More School Stuff...

I had to go out to the college today to have my TB test done and hand in my Hep B documentation stating that I had the vaccination series already and another healthy form, fun stuff. Tomorrow I go for my physical and then Wednesday I go back to the nurse at school to have my TB test read and hand in my physical form and then I should be good to go for clinical, just need to have my clearance letter sent to the department chair. I am glad I got this all out of the way right away so I can enjoy the time I have left as a sole SAHM! Life is going to get crazy on January 21st, but I am excited for it and I have great support system so it will all work out.

And can you say cutie! In the second picture she was saying "Cheese" which she does when ever she is close to a camera...totally adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment