Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Wednesday...

My random thoughts for the day:

1. I hate Wednesday's because Matt closes at work. Ya he's home until 12:30pm, but we never get anything done in that time and then it's along day alone with the kids and bed time alone, and bath time alone not to mention he was gone last night for a special lodge meeting and then he has regular lodge next Tuesday and hopefully he won't close on Wednesday. Blah hate it, and it's been this way forever, at least he is only working one job now, but it's a job that requires nights and weekends. It would be a dream for him to have a regular schedule some day.

2. Ava is hilarious when she "reads" books. I have to try and get video next time she does it. She has her own little language that just cracks me up when I hear it.

3. I am so sick of Logan being sick with this cough thing. He hasn't croup yet this year, but as usual in less it's a stomach bug, he get's the same terrible cough every. single. time. I am beginning to worry about asthma or something, although it doesn't run in the family at all. I am also starting wonder if this is caused by the issues he had a birth with pneumonia, like he is more susceptible to this crap now or something.

4. We need a bigger house, and it's not going to happen anytime soon and that is starting to drive me insane.

5. We have been talking about baby #3, which is exciting that Matt is finally talking about it without saying I am crazy, and is also scary. Lately I can't imagine throwing another child into this mix, but I know I am not done. Not sure if we are going to wait until we move or not. As I move closer to the big 3-0 I am getting more nervous about more pregnancies given my track record with hormone issues and high blood pressure and I want to be able to make the decision about another baby before it is taken away from me.

6. Which brings my head into the whole VB2C thing. I am so torn right now and doing lot's of research, but I think if I can find a provider, maybe even the midwife route next time, I am going to try one last time.

7. I register for school on the 15th! I am so excited to get started in January. Starting to get nervous though, life is going to be very different while in school and once I start working which fingers crossed will be this spring!

2 comments:

  1. Keep positive about a VBAC! My mom had 3 C-sections before she had a VBAC! And she had the long vertical scar that was common in the 80's. Oh, and after that, she had 3 more VBACS at home!! It can be done!

    When the time comes when I get pregnant again, I'm planning a VBAC or even an HBAC (home birth after c-section)

    Your children are adorable, I can see why you want another! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! These are the kind of stories I need to hear, especially after my failed VBAC with Ava, if you can even call it that since I didn't have the chance to try.

    I brought up HBAC but Matt is not comfortable with it at all given out past complications and NICU time with Logan, but we are talking about going with a midwife and going natural, I think that will be our best chance at a VBA2C.

    I hope you have a successful VBAC when the time comes! We are not broken!

    ReplyDelete