Sunday, November 14, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow!

I am heading over bright and early to the college to get in line for registration. Since the BNAT is limited enrollment and only takes 24 students I am a little nervous. Yes you have to be accepted into the program, but I don't know if they accept more than they take in case some people decide not to do it. They mentioned that if you don't get in, you have to watch for drops. I am also worried because I am doing the weekend program which is only offered twice a year, so if people didn't get in to the August program they would be trying to get into the January program, thus the surplus of applicants trying to get in to a limited enrollment program...ahhh. Registration starts at 8:30 and I want to be there early so I better get off to bed! Hopefully all will go fine and I will be able to get my books too, so I can get started in the material tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment