Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Parent-Teacher Conference

Logan's first parent teacher conference went really well. The first half of the year in the 3/4 year old class they concentrate on the social aspect of school so we went over how he transitioned (he was a little upset and quite the first few weeks) and his teacher said he is great now, much more comfortable, plays with the other kids. He listens well and enjoys himself. They had a folder for me with some pictures of Logan, a dot-to-dot he did of a pumpkin and sheet of his favorite things. We will have another conference at the end of February and that one will be more in depth and developmentally focused. She said that after winter break is when they start getting more academic with them, working on writing, cutting, etc. So looking forward to that! Matt got stuck in a meeting so he wasn't able to make it, which I think he was bummed, but I am sure there will be many more in our future.

When I get a chance I will scan the pictures his teachers gave me, cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment