Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Don't Hate Me...

But I am almost done Christmas shopping! I am so ahead of the game this year, love it!

In other news, I experienced my first little girl tantrum and wow is about all I can say about that. All I did was take a wipe away from her when she was done eating and she spiraled into a 15 minute tantrum. I finally got her to stop crying after giving her some medicine and a bottle. I think her teeth are bothering her and she was crabby and maybe even the flu shot thrown in. All I know is I think we are in for it when she's a teenager...

The episode reminded me that things got difficult with Logan around 15 months and then I realized she is almost 14 months and well we might be getting into that lovely developmental time I like to call pre-terrible twos 15-18 months was rough with Logan and I was hoping we wouldn't have that happen again, but maybe it's just ingrained in toddler development to be difficult during this time frame. I was hopefully with her vocab being much more advanced already then Logan's was at that age, that maybe she wouldn't get as frustrated because she would be able to communicate easier. Eh, a girl can home, but she's so stnkin cute we will take the bad with the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment