Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Goodbye Halloween!

I took down all the Halloween stuff today and I don't know why I torture myself every year putting those darn spider webs all over our bushes such a pain to get rid of! I can't believe that it's November already and I will be pulling out all our Christmas stuff in about a month! Logan had school today, they are learning about vegetables, his teacher informed he didn't eat any, expect a bite of a baby carrot...yep that's about right. It's a struggle to get him to ear a bite or two of veggies at dinner every night, you would think we were poisoning the kid! On Thursday they are making group soup and Logan has to bring in a green pepper...ha! While Ava was napping Logan and I worked on his new tangram puzzle book I got from book club (I love Scholastic book club!) So we worked on those, he did pretty good with them, he is such a big boy these days!

Yep wearing his Halloween costume, it's always on in less he is at school, in the bathroom or in bed LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment