Monday, September 13, 2010

That's My Girl!

Ava received a My Little Pony this last Christmas and it's been sitting on her dresser and she has been playing with it during diaper changes. It's a pink one with balloons on it, I think the name is Pinky?

Now that Ava is older she likes playing around with it a little more as well as with one of my old My Little Pony's (a blue one, don't remember it's name) and she carries them around and cuddles them.

I use to LOVE My Little Pony's when I was younger (and for those that grew up in the 80's don't the new Pony's look weird to you?) and it's so cute to see Ava playing with something that I did.

Here she is the other day, she kept putting them in the cabinet where we keep a bunch of Logan's trucks and cars LOL, watch out brother, sister is on the move and moving in!



No comments:

Post a Comment