Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It Was One Of Those Days...



Why you ask?
*Matt is closing, which always makes for a long day by myself
*Ava is sick now too and getting 4 teeth, 2 of which are molars
*Logan decided to poop in his pants...just a little bit and then was stubborn enough about not wanting to go poop to sit on the potty for an hour before finally giving in and pooping. There was much crying and yelling...so annoyed right now, so not like him, but ever so often we have this problem not sure what the cause is, probably with all the changes with school, but who knows.
*I feel like I am going to get a cold, but I shall not let myself until Sunday
*The house is a mess and I have no motivation to clean it because the party isn't here so why bother...
*My contact still didn't come, I have no contacts at all right now and my glasses have been missing since the week I came home from the hospital after having Ava...yea I know I should just go get another pair. The eye strain is driving me nuts

On the bright side, Matt's library finally got Dexter in so once he gets home we get to start on season 4, love me some Dexter and wine tonight :<)

No comments:

Post a Comment