Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Early Birthday Celebration!

As I mentioned before my grandparents are up from Arkansas to attend my great aunts funeral. So we went over to my moms today (Matt was off today which was nice) and we got see them and Logan and Ava got to see their great-grandparents. Since they won't be able to make it up again for Ava's party, they brought her birthday presents with and Ava got to have an early birthday celebration with her great-grandparents. I know they loved being able to see her open her gifts and see her excitement. We had a nice dinner and visit with them, wish we saw them more often, hopefully they will be back up this summer, but I think we are going to take a trip down there in the spring (as long as Ava doesn't continue her car seat protest once we flip her seat...finger crossed!)

Here are some pictures from out visit!








No comments:

Post a Comment