Friday, September 10, 2010

Back To MDO!

Oh how I have missed MDO...LOL! Preschool is great but it's only until 11:30, and yes we could pay for him to do lunch bunch and afternoon enrichment classes, but it's too much in every sense, but that one day a week where he is at MDO until 1:45pm is gold. This is his last year at MDO and I just love it there and the teachers, so I will be sending Ava next year when she is two (she could start after she tuns 1 but I am not ready for that).

I really owe the turn around in Logan's social skills and speech to starting him in MDO and it was just what he needed.

Logan was bummed that his buddy wasn't there (his bff in class is one of the teachers kids and she just had a baby so won't be back for a few months) but he made do and had a great day. It was so nice out they headed outside after lunch and when Ava and I got there to pick him up they were reading their story under a big tree, so cute!

Logan was tired tonight though, first full day back in school wore him out!

Next week we have a full schedule should be interesting tweaking nap times and such and getting us all out the door on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment