Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hmmm...

Logan did not want to go to school today, very unusual for him as he usually is the one running into the classroom without a glance at me. I think it might have something to do with him finding a new love for Matt's Lego Batman Wii game, but I am not sure. It's the third week of preschool and now I have the crying child being taken from my arms.

I stayed in the hall out of sight for a bit and he stopped crying pretty fast, I would have went and looked in the two way mirror on the door, but the other side was still opened with kids being dropped off and I didn't want him to see me, so I just left.

Of course mommy brain goes right to thinking something bad happened to him while at preschool and he doesn't want to go back, I was so anxious to pick him up today.

And of course when I got there they were lining up to go play outside at the playground, Logan saw me and the first words out of this mouth where, "Mommy I had fun today!" and then he walked with his class out to the playground where I picked him up after letting him play some. On the way home he told me all the fun stuff he did, he had music class today, had goldfish and apple juice for snack and then played in the bike room, read Rainbow Fish and made a rainbow fish and he had a special surprise for me which was a pretty red heart he colored for me.

Yep Lego Batman playing before school, probably not a good idea....note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment