Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Arrgg!

After much hemming and hawing over Ava's Halloween costume, I finally settled on a way cute pirate princess costume I found on-line at Walmart. Of course when I went to buy it, it was out of stock already and everywhere else on-line I found it, it was $20+ and only $14 at Walmart. Luckily the website said both of the Walmarts by me had it, what it didn't say is they didn't have the infant sized only toddler. So I ran to Walmart tonight and quickly realized there were no 18-24 months in the stores, took out a 2T and decided it looked pretty darn tiny and the hat would barely fit my big headed kid, so I bought it figuring costumes seem to always run small, and if we had to we could hem up the skirt part. And guess what? Yep the 2T pretty much fits perfect. It's a little big in the neck but that's it, arms fit great and the hat *just* fits.

Here is a Halloween pre-view of our Lil' Pirate

No comments:

Post a Comment