Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Preschool Picnic!

We had an all school picnic at Logan's preschool today. We had a lot of fun and since Matt was closing tonight, he was able to join us. We had a nice lunch on our blanket and then Logan had a last playing on the playground and eating some popcorn. Ava had fun going down the slides, that girl loves herself a slide, she tries to climb back up the second she gets to the end. Logan is excited to go back to school tomorrow, on Tuesday he got to see the "bike room" for the time and now he can't wait to go back and ride his motorcycle again haha! They had music class on Tuesday and tomorrow he will have his first gym/nutrition class.

On a totally different topic, one of the moms from my mommy board posted this article about miscarriage grief and I thought it was a great read, especially for anyone who has suffered a miscarriage. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/unresolved-miscarriage-grief-lead-parental-anxiety/story?id=9283581&page=3

I could really relate to a lot of it, and especially when it talks about what it does to future pregnancies, I could have written that part myself. I know I am not alone when I remember Peanut every August, heck my mom suffered her first miscarriage 27 years ago on Thanksgiving, and she told me after I lost peanut that every Thanksgiving she remembers losing that baby, even though it has been 20+ years, she said it gets easier, but you never forget. Anyway just want to pass it along, maybe it will help someone going through this or that has gone through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment