Sunday, September 19, 2010

It's That Time...

that glorious time when we start weaning off of formula!!! We now have whole milk back in the house and have started weaning out the formula. Ava took one bottle today of all cow's milk and it didn't even phase here (that girl will eat or drink anything) which I didn't think it would, our kids are not picky. So we will drop a formula bottle a day until we are done. I am still pumping but am also weaning that as well. I am not only pumping every other night so she gets what ever I pump dumped into her milk/formula (usually a couple of ounces) so by her birthday I should be able to stop cold turkey and not be too engorged. I am so proud to have made it this far, it's been hard since she gave up nursing and I switched to pumping only, and I think the breast pump is the only baby gear item that I won't be all sad to pack away, I am very ready to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment