Friday, September 24, 2010

Running Around!

Spent a good portion of the day in the car, taking and dropping off Logan from MDO and then once Matt got home I power shopped for all the food for Ava's party next weekend, at various stores and I am exhausted now. I got pretty much everything, other than the things I have to wait until next weekend for (veggie trays, etc.). Tomorrow I have to head back out and shop for us we are way low on the food front and then I have a bunch of running around to do for little stuff for the party, favors and all that stuff. We are going to start on Wednesday with making the cookie dough, that has to chill overnight and then on Thursday God willing we are going to get all the adult favor's done (#1 cookies with pink frosting in clear bags with a favor tag attached), I did the same thing for Logan's 1st birthday, but I had the baker make the cookies and I just bagged them, but Matt insisted we could do it and it would be cheaper, so he is in charge of those for the most part LOL!

Friday my Mom is coming over for cake construction and of course there is all the dips and snacky stuff we have to prepare...so glad big first birthday bashes only happen once per kid haha!

and of course then we have a week off and then it's Logan Mario party...

No comments:

Post a Comment