Friday, September 17, 2010

Me Time!

Had a lovely evening at the mall with my sister and mom tonight. Had the best burger at Red Robin (the one they are advertising right now with the spinach artichoke dip on it...yummo!) and we got to shop around a bit, I had to pick up a birthday present at the gamers store for DH's nephew who's party we were suppose to go to tomorrow, but we were just informed that they have all had the flu the past two weeks and SIL is still not feeling well so we are not going, to risky with the little kids and my Dad is still dealing with pneumonia from our last round of colds. So now we have a free day tomorrow, Matt has to work all weekend so I am sure we won't be doing anything great.

In other news, my grandparents who live in Arkansas are coming up, my Grandpa's sister passed away yesterday very unexpectedly, so they are coming up for the funeral. Looking forward to seeing them, although I now this now means they won't make it up for Ava's birthday party, but this is just as good, only off by a couple of weeks...and yes I am still in denial on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment