Sunday, March 28, 2010

You Know It's Bad When...

It's 2am and your 3 year old comes into your room and says he "spit" (puked). Gross, looks like his cold thing is now a stomach thing. He got sick once, was fine all day, hubby went to work came home we gave him some dinner, he puked that up...fabulous. Oh and throw in some diarrhea to boot. Hopefully this will be a quick thing and we will all be healthy for Easter next weekend. This is by far the worst part of being a Mom for me, I hate watching him get sick, I hate having to worry about it hitting the rest of us, even worse now that we have Ava, but hopefully her roto vax will do it's job along with the magic mommy milk and she will stay healthy.

Once Logan was in bed I ran out to Kohl's so at least I got out of the house some today. We had a fun week planned, and hubby was going out of town on Wednesday, so hopefully we won't have to cancel everything...blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment