Sunday, March 14, 2010

Fun Sunday, Well Except For The Time Change...

We had a busy day today, and the time change kicked all of our butts this morning. Matt stayed up late to work on the counter tops, which by the way look awesome I'll get pictures up when they are finished. I was up late getting us packed for the day and the Easter outfits ready for pictures this morning, I can't wait to see them, our friend Lance always does amazing work. We then dropped Logan off at Matt's parents and went out to lunch after pictures with two other couples and finally got to meet Ava's belly buddy, such a cute little boy! We had some yummy Chinese food and some good times with friends. Home now and Matt is finishing up the counter, so one side of the kitchen got done this weekend, pretty good considering Matt had to work this Saturday and we were gone all day today. I am off to bed now, so tired, I want my hour back.

No comments:

Post a Comment