Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ugg Here We Go Again...

Logan woke up with a slight fever and nice runny nose...fabulous. My Mom is sick too and I feel like I am getting something as well, we must have picked up something at my Aunt's birthday party last weekend. Such a bummer, Logan was suppose to have a sleepover at Grandmas this Friday hopefully he forgot about it. He is going to be bummed that he isn't going to gymnastics tonight though, but luckily he doesn't have MDO this week (spring break) or next week (Good Friday) so he should be feeling fine by the time he has school again. Ava is being unbelievable today, and well the past couple days. I know her teeth are bothering her, but maybe she is getting sick too. She won't let me put her down, she doesn't want to sleep so she has to cry it out in order to take a nap, which I hate doing, but damn she leaves me no other choice. I don't ever remember Logan being so clingy this young, Matt says he was, maybe it didn't seem as bad at the time since I didn't have another kid to take care of. So if anyone comes over to my house I have a good excuse as to why it looks like a tornado hit it. Something tells me being stuck in the house this weekend with sickies and Matt having to work on Sunday that it's going to be a long annoying weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment