Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF!

Logan is off at school, Matt is off today so he is out taking care of some errands and I have some piece and quite while Ava naps right now! We have another busy weekend, we are having the kids pictures taken for Easter on Sunday and then Logan is going over to Matt's parents and we are going out to lunch with some friends of ours, one of the couple's has a little boy about a month older than Ava (They were both suppose to be September babies, but he was due early September but came at the end of August and of course Miss Ava didn't come until October) and we haven't gotten to meet him yet and they haven't met Ava yet so that should be fun. We get together with these two other couple's for SSAC (Super Supper Adventure Crew) where we try out different restaurants each time. The rules for our dinner's are one, it must not be a chain restaurant of any sort, and two we must not have gone there before. So we have been to some yummy interesting places and each couple takes a turn planning the dinner...fun stuff!

I have to run around this weekend getting the rest of the their Easter assembles ready for this weekend, Ava 's dress is so beautiful and I found a sweater vest set that matches for Logan so excited to get a good picture of them together, the Christmas one was hard because she was so little still, so this one should come out cute!

In other fun news our counter top cover things came in so Matt has a new project to do and he promises it's not going to take a month like when he put the dinning room floors in last year. Good bye gross powder blue early 90's crappy counter tops...I hate you so.

We are also starting the cart buying process...oh joy. I really want and need a new car, we have really out grown both of our cars, but I hate the buying process. We are getting a used car, well mini van to be exact, looking at few different kinds. I really wanted to get the Toyota but I am a little scared about that now even though the mini van hasn't been apart of the recall...yet. We have to get my car sold first which means I need to find the title which I haven't seen since we moved in...lot's to do but it will be nice to have a car with four freakin doors for the first time in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment