Friday, March 5, 2010

Another Busy Weekend

The birthday celebrations continue as I mentioned before this time a year is crazy with family birthdays. Tonight we are headed out to Matt's older brother's birthday get together. Logan is excited to see his cousin Justin and play with their doggies. Tomorrow we are going out bowling and then out to pizza for my Mom's birthday. Logan is very excited to get to go bowling, he thinks he is a pro since he can get a Turkey no problem on Wii bowling. So a lot of running around this weekend next weekend Matt has to work so we will be able to hang around which will be nice!

My hip is killing me today, I am now only doing PT once a week so we can spread out my visits since insurance will only pay for a $1,000 a year. She my pt added to my home program and then she will kind of evaluate and change things as needed when I see her once a week. She did heat and ice therapy on it on Wednesday which felt great, but man I was hurting once I was home. I really hope this pt helps me some, otherwise I am going to have to go to the doctor and have an MRI or something done, but living in pain is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment