Friday, March 26, 2010

At Least It's Friday

Matt's Mom came out to the kids tonight, Logan played Wii with her the whole time, he sure loves the Wii lately, it reminds me that he is getting bigger and liking big boy toys now. Ava got lot's of attention and didn't nap so she actually went down for the night at 9:30 awesome! Hopefully she won't wake up in the middle of the night but it would be great if she started going down for the night earlier than 11 or 12, we should work on that I guess.

Since we are home bound this weekend, hopefully I can get some stuff done around the house, I have to run some errands tomorrow and finish up Easter shopping for the kiddos.

Oh and I got the Glee soundtrack, it is awesome. I am going to crawl in bed with the iPod and listen to it, I can't wait for Glee to get back on the air next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment