Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It Just Won't Stop!

Logan hasn't puked in 24 + hours so that is good, I think yesterday's episode was because of the milk, but now we have moved back to diarrhea. I actually think cleaning that is way worse. I am living in hell right now, and in case you were wondering it smells really bad in hell...

But other than the poop troubles, he must be feeling better today because his three year old self is shinning through today ((eye roll)). He is currently demanding Cheetos, poor kids doesn't' understand, he keeps telling me his all better, but the smell he keeps emitting begs to differ.

We just got done giving Ava her bath, mmmm clean baby smell and I got some windows open so hopefully we can get some fresh air in the house and get rid of the germs.

I can't wait to go to skating later, I need to get out for awhile and get a good workout in. I am getting so close to landing my axel, I just have to start going for it, but that means a lot of falls and I just don't want to do that to my hip yet, I'll have to see how it feels tonight but I am at the point where I just have to go for the one foot landing which means I am going to bite in a good deal of the time till I get it worked out....fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment