Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mom, I Am A Big Girl Now...

As much as I hate to admit it, Ava is really getting big. She can pretty much sit unassisted now, I keep her Boppy around her and make sure there is nothing she can fall onto in case she teeters over, but she sits up really well and she started doing in last month, she is at where Logan was closer to six months. She loves being able to sit up on her own and play with her toys and pick which ones she wants to play with out, just so awesome to watch her play her little personality just shinning through. I took a bunch of pictures today while she was sitting up playing, I'll get to those in a minute. In other big news, she FINALLY rolled over from her tummy to her back (she has been doing back to tummy for awhile now) so I feel better that when her ped asks me next month at her check-up I can say yes this time. Admittedly she didn't get a lot of tummy time at first, one because she hates it and two because if she is on floor Logan is always around and I don't trust him not to fall on her or some toy to land on her. Now that she is stronger she tolerates it a smidgen longer but still hates it, but she is rolling now so we can check that off in the baby book now!

No comments:

Post a Comment