Monday, March 22, 2010

Whoo Hoo For Counter Space!

Matt finally got the new microwave range installed and it works and everything! It is sooo nice not having the microwave on the counter now, so much more counter space, it's awesome. Of course the new microwave makes our stove look even more outdated so I can't wait to get the new stove now. It's true what they say you shouldn't start redecorating for remolding because you won't want to stop, there is always something else to fix. Anyway, I am very proud of Matt he did everything without really knowing what he was doing, he is so handy.

In other excitement, I had my eye exam tonight and I no longer have the astigmatism in my right eye that I did last year, this is awesome news because contact lenses for astigmatism are really expensive!

Anyway, her is our new range hood in all it's glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment