Saturday, October 2, 2010

Party Time!!!



Ava's 1st Birthday Party was today and everything turned out great! We had plenty of time to get set up, almost everyone came that was invited, cakes looked awesome, food was scrumptious, kids loved that there was an awesome park right outside from the park district building we were in, Ava was a doll as usual...it was perfect! Big thank you to my Mom, MIL, and BFF for all their help getting set up and making food and keeping the coffee and food stocked since I was so busy! Of course thank you to my wonderful hubby for putting up with me when I am in party planning mode and for all your help with cookies and cake!

Thank you to all our family and friends for celebrating with us and for your generous gifts, Ava is going to be one styling girl this fall and winter!

Here are some pics of all the fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment