Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One & Four

One year ago today we brought Ava home from the hospital. What an awesome day, after having to leave Logan in the NICU, it was an answered prayer to be bringing a healthy baby home with me on my discharge day (which I came home a day early, which I only did because Logan's birthday was the next day and I didn't want to take away from that, but I will never do that again, especially if I have another c-section).

Four years ago today was my due date and boy was I ready to my baby. I was huge but had NO signs of anything going on and was so depressed, little did I know that was my last day of ....freedom LOL! Thankfully Logan was only a day late unlike his sister who had to be evicted after being 8 days late....

Going to get some of the decorating done for Logan's birthday tomorrow, two down, two more parties to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment