Saturday, October 23, 2010

Another Birthday Party!

At least I didn't have to host this one! We headed out to Dundee today to my Mom's for my youngest brother's 17th birthday. Logan was very excited to see us when we got there, but had a fun time at his sleep over. Mom and Pop ended up taking Logan to the pumpkin farm and he picked out more pumpkins (we now have 7 pumpkins!) and ate some yummy treats and went on a train ride with Grandpa. Of course Grandma forgot her camera (rookie move there Mom LOL!) so I don't have any cute pictures to share.

We hung out and had a wonderful dinner and after my brother opened his presents he want to go to Best Buy right away and get his Zune he was saving for, so all the boys headed to Best Buy and us girls hit the mall. I hit VS to use a gift card I had and then we went into the scrubs store as my Mom and now my sister need to have them for work and wanted to look. I found some white scrub bottoms super cheap so my Mom bought them for me when I start my CNA program in January...very exciting. I also picked out a watch and stethoscope that I liked and I might find them under the Christmas tree at Mom's this year!

Once we all made it home we had desert and hung out some more and then packed up the kids and the van and headed home. Both kids passed out cold before we hit the express way and went right to bed once we got home...always a bonus!

I am off to clean up a bit, tomorrow is Matt's birthday get together and finally the last party I have to host!

No comments:

Post a Comment