Monday, October 4, 2010

Little Mommy At It Again...

Great Grandma and Grandpa Blume among other things got Ava this little dolly diaper bag and Ava spent all morning playing with it's contents and one of her new dolls. She used the shampoo to wash the baby and also to feed it LOL. She used the spoon and dipped it into the bowl to feed her baby (she tried it out for herself as well) She then carried one bottle or the other around for the rest of the day, stopping ever so often to take care of her dolly. She is such a little mommy, she reminds me of me, I never was much into Barbie, but I LOVED playing with my dolls. Ava seems to be following suit!

First we have to lose the hat...

Ok, now I am going to poke you in the eye a couple times...

Hmm this looks like mine...

Here you go drink up this baby shampoo, what? It looks like a baba.


She is to stinkin cute for her own good I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment