Sunday, October 17, 2010

After Party Blahs!

I have the after party blahs today, figures I would start to feel sick right after the party my body was probably just waiting to relax and let the germs take over. Seems as if Logan and Ava might have a little something too. Hopefully we will all be feeling better by next Sunday for Matt's birthday party, er well I guess by next Saturday for my brother's birthday party (did I mention October's are crazy in the b-day department for us?)

Matt had to work his one Sunday today, but luckily Ava took a long nap and Logan was busy playing with all his new loot, so I was able to get things cleaned up and start putting up the rest of the Halloween decorations.

Time to hit the hay though and hopefully fight off this cold I feel coming.

P.S. I forgot to mention that we stopped putting Logan in a pull-up at night last week, so he has been with our for over a week now and has only had one accident, so we are very happy with that progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment