Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fun At The Pumpkin Farm!



We headed to the pumpkin farm today with Logan's preschool, first of many field trips I am sure. I have to say it was a little weird not going to our usual pumpkin farm, but we still had a blast and Logan totally was into all the little rides they had, which was a huge step for him since just last summer he screamed bloody murder on the carousal at the zoo. Logan had preschool this morning and then we had to meet over at the farm at 12:30, so Ava had an early lunch and I packed snacks for her and Logan and I ate in the car on the way. The pumpkin farm happen to be right over by Matt's work so he took a half day and met us over there, which I am glad he did because Ava was a handful on the hay ride LOL! I was worried Logan would freak out a little with the hay ride, but he got right on like a big boy, he was little nervous when he first heard the tractor but I think seeing all the other kids get on made it ok. We went on a nice hayride through the corn fields and then we did all the fun rides and corn mazes (Ava and I got lost in the big corn maze it was tricky) and then we played around by the pumpkins and then Logan picked out his pumpkin and gave it a good wash (the rest of us will be getting pumpkins from Shop & Save where they are $1.99 LOL!) Then we made sure to pick up some yummy apple cider and apple cider doughnuts and then we headed home. Ava passed out cold about 3o seconds into the ride home, Logan was too busy eating his lollipop to sleep. I am exhausted now! I'll sleep good tonight!














No comments:

Post a Comment