Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We Have A Wave & A Fat Lip

While I was at the gym for Logan's gymnastics class this afternoon, I was feeding Ava some squash in her stroller and all of a sudden she looked down at her hand and started doing the backwards wave thing, and she got the biggest smile on her face. So I waved at her and she started waving again so I think she gets what she is doing. Mark off another milestone...

Logan did awesome at gymnastics today, I only had to walk him out and stay on the floor while he warmed up (at least I wasn't the only Mom out there this week).

And yes another milestone to mark off is Ava's first fat/bloody lip. She was sitting in the kitchen and big brother came up from behind her and gave her a big bear hug which resulted in her taking a face-plant on the floor. It did bleed to much, just swelled up some. I gave her an ice cube in one of our mesh feeders (love those things) so we at least got some ice on it.

Lot's of excitement over here today!

No comments:

Post a Comment