Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy 5th Anniversary To Us!

I can't believe it's been five years since we were married! It has been a crazy, fun, stressful, scary and wonderful five years and we have the two most beautiful children to show for it. I can't wait to see where the next five years brings us. I love you so much sweetie.

We are headed out to dinner tonight, but with my sister graduation tomorrow and family being in town we didn't plan anything big this weekend. In two weeks we are going to do our big five year celebration. We are going to go downtown head over to Navy Pier and then we have reservations for dinner at the Signature Room on top of the Hancock building, neither of us have ever eaten there and I am sure the view will be spectacular!

Here are the flowers hubby gave me this morning, my favorites roses and tulips!

These are the only pictures I have on here from our big day
The best party I have ever been too for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment