Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So Big!

I forgot to mention that Ava started doing "so big" this weekend while at my Mom's. She is so stinkin cute when she does it. It's so funny when she throws her arms up and if no one responds with a "so big" she will stare you down and make noises until you acknowledge her. She has such a personality these days.

After dinner we all took a ride out to the sports shop to see about my skates. The guy said they were in great shape other than the broken down areas in the ankle so he is going to send them out for rebuilding ($75 verse $400+ for new) he said how stiff do you want them, not to stiff right, and I said nope I like them stiff, so he is going to try and get them as close to original Sp-Teri stiffness as they can, and that would be awesome, I need to support in my ankles when I skate and hopefully that will buy me some more time in them, fingers crossed! He is going to sharpen them up as well. So in about a week and a half I will be breaking in my old/new skates!

No comments:

Post a Comment