Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another Long Hot Day...

Wish we could have hit the pool this morning, but we just didn't have time oh well, fully plan on going in tomorrow since we don't have to be anywhere until 5pm.

Had a nice day with Matt's family for the most part, although I am very ready to have the kids back to regular sleep cycles. Ava did take a nice long nap today which was nice, but Logan needs his sleep since he doesn't nap anymore and I am exhausted from trying to keep my mouth shut when others try to parent my child or make comments about our parenting for the past two days and I know Matt had to keep his cool as well, it's very draining to be judged constantly, but I know we are awesome parents and I could really almost care less what other's think, but mama bear just wants to come out and it's hard to polite...

Kids are in bed and Matt and I are heading out to the pool for a night swim and to clear our heads...

No comments:

Post a Comment