Monday, June 28, 2010

Cleaning Frenzy

Ahh my house is a disaster, after being gone all weekend starting Friday when I usually do a bulk of my cleaning, it's bad...

Matt is working late so he was home this morning working outside and Ava is napping away after missing a lot of sleep this weekend so I was able to clean like a crazy women all morning. Got everything put away from out diaper bags and toys bags from this weekend, and now I have to start packing for WI, not sure if we are going to leave Friday or Saturday yet, but either way it will take me until then to get ready so I must get started, plus I am the type of person that needs the house in perfect order before she leaves for vacation (who likes coming home to a messy house and then add in all the baggage from vacation and then I am overwhelmed).

So off to do more cleaning, picking up, and rearranging of furniture because it's not like I don't have enough to do all ready...

Oh and still waiting for my skates today or tomorrow they should hopefully be in, can't wait to see how they feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment