Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pool Is Ready!

We finished filling it up the last little bit his morning (it would have been done filling last night, but Logan knocked the hose out of the pool and did bother to tell anyone so a good portion of the day we were filling the backyard and not the pool...), filter is on and working and we are go for summer fun in the pool! I would have liked to go in today but after I picked up Logan from school we had some errands to run and by the time we got home I had to feed and get Ava down for a nap, plus it's freezing as it's newly filled so I have a feeling it would have been a quick dip anyway.

We are all ready for tomorrow though, I keep hearing 90 degrees for tomorrow and when it's that hot it doesn't matter how cold the water is! We do have a solar cover on there so it should be getting better as long as we have some warm sunny days. I will have to get a picture of the finished pool project tomorrow, it looks much nicer back there now, thanks to hubby for all his hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment