Sunday, May 16, 2010

Productive Weekend

We actually had nothing going on this weekend so we were able to get the yard finished up and get a jump on stuff for the garage sale next weekend, we might actually be able to fit one of our cars in the garage soon...yea it's bad. Once we got the kiddies to bed Matt and I sat outside and had a fire and just relaxed it was a nice cap off to the weekend. Now that the yard is all finished I am sure once the roofers make an appearance (they were suppose to start and then it rained so hopefully this week it will be done finally)

The other side of town had their garage sales this weekend and on Friday after I dropped Logan off at school, Ava and I hit a few of them and we scored a cute Step2 bird sled, which will be perfect this winter for Ava. We put Ava in it out in the yard and Logan had a blast pulling her around the yard and Ava was just giggling away, I'll have to get a picture next time we are outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment