Friday, May 21, 2010

Garage Sale Score!

I found a garage sale today that had a TON of baby girl clothes and it was all in good shape and name brand stuff...so of course I had to partake in some deals! They had a whole table of just Gymboree stuff so I got some cute, cute stuff for Ava to wear this fall/winter and a couple of things to wear now. I love me some deals! Logan picked out a Leap Frog letter bus, and they both had fun playing with that, and hey for a buck it was worth it.

Here are my cute scores!
Gymboree Overall for 6-12 months so she can wear them now when we have cools days and should fit her into the fall. Price $1

Gymboree Overalls with cute lamb attached for fall/winter $3

Gymboree sweater & pant set for winter $3

Gymboree Shirt for fall/winter $1

Carter's Santa outfit marked .50 cents but he gave it to me for FREE!

Baby Gap sweater for the winter $2

Old Navy jeans for now $1

OshKosh Sweater for winter$1

OshKosh Sweater for winter $1

Vest & pant set for fall/winter $3

Ralph Lauren dress for fall/winter $2


I think it's safe to say that I scored a couple hundred dollars worth of clothes for a whopping $18! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment