Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day today. Matt and Logan made me breakfast in bed and the kids got me Glee on DVD! Matt got me all the flowers for outside, but we had already picked those up and started planting. Matt took care of the kids so I got to go out and do some shopping in peace! While Ava napped, Matt fixed up our back garden and got to ready for planting. We went over to my Grandma's for dinner, which was very yummy. While we were over there Ava got up on all fours and started rocking back and forth...it won't be long now! We headed home and my Mom came out to help be construct a Mrs. Pots in the back garden. My Mom has one in her garden and so does my Grandma. It turned out really cute, now we just have to get some flowers in and some ground cover and mulch and that garden will be done. So all in all it was a great day spent with my loves!

Here is Mrs. Pots, I still have to play with her legs a bit and I am suppose to get moss balls to glue in for her hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment