Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ava Pulled Up To Standing!!

I can't believe she did this already, not even 7 months old yet! I had stood her up to her activity table and she was playing and then Logan wanted me to put new batteries in his Zhu-Zhu Pet so I sat Ava down in front of the table and went into the kitchen to take are of the batteries. Of course she starts screaming because I left her and to my surprise when I walked back in the living room there she was standing up in front of her activity table screaming LOL! I was so shocked I ran to get my camera and just as I got back in the room she lost her balance and fell, but I caught her doing it later at least. I was so not ready for that! Now I have to start being more careful and get corner protectors on the sharp edges and of course lower her crib mattress. What happened to my little newborn?

No comments:

Post a Comment