Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anybody Want Two Crabby Kids?

Logan and Ava were both big o' crabs today and now I am crabby from dealing with them. Logan is still recovering from his sleep over and Grandma's and didn't sleep in as late as I would think he should have this morning and Ava is teething like crazy again, she has at least 4 teeth popping through right now so she is fussy and sleeping like total crap. Just one of those days I guess. I just finished pumping and now have a good glass of wine in hand...ahh.

Ah yes the pumping, I am sad to say that Ava hasn't nursed in two days, she started biting me, and well that hurts like hell and she is just not patient enough to wait for my let down which at this point takes FOREVER. So I am now pumping 100%. I am happy to have made it to almost 8 months and still be nursing her, but I am sad that we don't start our day that way now, something we have done every morning since she was born :<( and well the pumping is just annoying, but I am keeping up at it so she can still get magic mama's milk. I am hell bent on making it to a year this time and it has been so hard, sometimes I really hate my body, but she is healthy and happy so I try not to worry about it to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment