Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Kitchen Helper

Since Ava is literally attached to me in less she is in her crib sleeping, it was making dinner prep time rather difficult, she would no longer sit in her high chair while I got dinner going, just to far away from Mommy (yea she's a Mommy's girl to the max). So now I use the Bumbo seat and put that on the counter while I get dinner on. She loves being up there and has great fun playing with the spoons and spatulas and her favorite the spice rack spinney thing. It's funny how with different babies you use different baby items/gear more or less. We rarely used the Bumbo with Logan, but Ava has used it a lot same with the Pack N' Play, with Logan we were in our apartment and didn't use it until he was older, with Ava we used it all the time for diaper changing and just recently put it away. Then there is the bouncer, Logan was in that thing all the time, Ava not so much and we put it away already. Anyway here is my little kitchen helper, isn't she cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment