Thursday, March 18, 2010

Updates...

1. my corned beef and cabbage dinner turned out sooooo good, we have a lot of left overs too, very excited about that! Logan loved it so that was a plus and we gave Ava some bananas for the first time, she wasn't to keen on them (yes I know you are suppose to start with veggies then move to fruit, but really it doesn't matter all kids end up liking fruit more) she was making some funny faces while trying to eat it, got some pictures of that.

2. The counter top are done! They turned out so nice, my hubby rocks. He still has to caulk around the back splashes and we are still waiting for our new sink, but the big project is done at least! Up next is putting in the new range hood microwave, that should be interesting.

3. Ava slept in her crib for the first time last night, hopefully we will have a repeat performance again tonight. Logan woke up but didn't wake her up so that was good, and she doesn't seem to wake him up so that is all working out. Logan wakes up before she does, but he left her alone and she was able to sleep. Whoo Hoo!

4. I skated on Tuesday, I had taken last week off because of ice time being cancell
ed and wanting my hip to rest a bit because the PT is really working it hard. So my hip felt great for the first 30 minutes, then it was bothering me a lot more than usual on the ice, by the time I got to my lesson I was pretty much spent, hopefully it will be better next week, it has to get better otherwise I don't know how I will get through the ice show.

5. As I was getting Logan's bath water ready tonight, he informed me that he has a little butt, and as I was bending over putting bubbles in the tub, he informed me that I have a big butt. At least he knows his opposites..

Not so into the bananas

.
Ugly early 90's yucky blue counter tops

And after hubby's hard work


No comments:

Post a Comment