Saturday, March 27, 2010

Glee Makes It All Better...

I had a ton of running around to do today, but the upside of that was getting to listen to the Glee soundtrack in the car while running all over Gods green earth today. Since Logan is still sick I got to run around alone which always makes things easier, not that I don't love outings as family. I hit Kohl's because I had a 30% off coupon and I got some work clothes for hubby and come really cute Vera Wang capri's for myself (in hopes that the weather will warm up enough to wear them soon) I didn't' want to be gone too long so i didn't get to use my coupon as much as I wanted, I have to get Logan summer clothes and Ava will need a couple of things too, so I am going to go back tomorrow hopefully and get some more deals. By the time I got home no one really anted to make dinner so we got some Subway and called it a night. The kids are both in bed and Matt and I are watching Superbad, Saturday nights are way to exciting over here I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment